'Don't believe nonsense, we are not married yet' - Kim K

Kim Kardashian today took to her Twitter page to dismiss the rumors about her secret wedding to Kanye West.

Reports surfaced earlier this week that the reality TV starlet and West secured their marriage license in California a few weeks before their supposed wedding in Paris on May 24.

Kim also revealed that they decided to not film their wedding for “Keeping Up With the Kardashians as some quarters have insinuated that she wanted to use the wedding as another rating avenue for the reality TV show.

1 comment:

  1. I like your website, it is good. Check my website too.

    You can gry from my website.
    I like your website, it is good. Check my website too. You can gry
    from my website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.