Monica Lewinsky corrects Beyoncé's 'Partition' lyrics as she writes about her affair with Clinton

Monica Lewinsky wants to teach Bey a lesson ...in grammar.

Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky recently wrote an essay for June's Vanity Fair Magazine, where she broke her silence regarding her alleged infamous affair with President B.Clinton when she was just 22 and expressed deep regrets at having an affair with the married former president.

In her eye-opening essay, the 40-year old took a moment to correct the verb tense on Beyonce's raunchy Partition single, where Queen B sings 'he Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown.'

Monica wrote:
Thanks, Beyoncé, but if we’re verbing, I think you meant ‘Bill Clinton’d all on my gown,’ not ‘Monica Lewinsky’d.
About her affair with President Clinton:
It's time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress. I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened. I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I've decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. What this will cost me, I will soon find out. Perhaps by sharing my story, I reasoned, I might be able to help others in their darkest moments of humiliation. The question became: How do I find and give a purpose to my past?
Still maintains her affair with Clinton was a consensual one:
Sure, my boss took advantage of me, but I will always remain firm on this point. It was a consensual relationship. Any 'abuse' came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position...The Clinton administration, the special prosecutor's minions, the political operatives on both sides of the aisle, and the media were able to brand me. And that brand stuck, in part because it was imbued with power. 
Her silence since the scandal was her choice noting that she has been so silent:
In fact that the buzz in some circles has been that the Clintons must have paid me off; why else would I have refrained from speaking out? I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.
She said after the scandal she had turned down offers that would have earned her more than $10m, but didn't do it because they didn't feel like the right thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
    The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    At all times go after your heart.

    Here is my web site ... flappy bird

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.