2 Chainz sentenced to 18 months rehab for drug possession

2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, pleaded guilty on May 5 to misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and has reportedly been sentenced to an 18-month drug-rehabilitation program.

The 36-year-old rapper was arrested in June at LAX when airport after airport officials reportedly found ingredients for "sizzurp" aka “purple drank" in his checked baggage.

Sizzurp is a mixture of cough syrup, hard candy (Jolly Rancher), and soft drink (Sprite or Mountain Dew).

1 comment:

  1. I like your website, it is good. Check my website too.
    You can gry from my website.
    I like your website, it is good. Check my website too.
    You can gry from
    my website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.