Muamba out of hospital

Fabrice Muamba smiling in hospital 

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Fabrice Muamba has been discharged from the London Chest Hospital as he continues his remarkable recovery following his on-field collapse last month.

Muamba suffered a cardiac arrest in the first half of the Bolton's FA Cup quarter-final at Tottenham on March 17, with the game subsequently being abandoned.

The 24-year-old received treatment on the pitch before being carried off on a stretcher and rushed to the London Chest Hospital, during which time medics worked for 78 minutes to get his heart working again on its own.
I am naturally very pleased to be discharged from hospital and would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to every single member of staff at The London Chest Hospital who have played a part in my care.

Their dedication, professionalism and expertise is simply amazing and I will forever be in their debt. I also wish to say thank you to all the many well-wishers who have sent thousands of messages of support.

Now I am out of hospital, I am looking forward to continuing my recovery and spending precious time with my family.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.