Jennifer Lopez - its time to leave American idol

The style icon in Music and Fashion Industry, Jennifer Lopez appears on The Today Show and was asked her status about leaving the fox series “American Idol” !

Jlo hinted once again that she will leave the show before her third season

Maybe it’s time for me to go. It’s been on my mind a lot, as you can imagine, and now it’s like, “Do we continue on this journey?” .

The 43-years old singer enjoy the show so much so it’ll be a tough and a heart breaking decision for her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi therе, I do think your web site could bе having
    internet bгοwser compatibilitу problems.

    When I look at your sіte in Safari, it looks fine however, if οpening in Internet Εхplorer,
    it has some overlappіng isѕues. I merely wanted
    to provide yοu with a quick heads up!
    Asіde from that, great blog!
    Visit my web-site ... shark navigator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.