The public backlashes against the Kardashians

Jeremy Renner certainly isn't keeping up with the Kardashians. The 41-year-old "Bourne Legacy" star has recently unleashed his disdain for the reality TV family and labelled as "ridiculous people with zero talent"
"Oh, all those ridiculous people with zero talent who spend their lives making sure everyone knows their name. Those stupid, stupid people."
Many actors seem to resent their very existence, See others after the cut...

James Bond actor ,Daniel Craig:
'Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions. I don't think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them.You see that and you think "what, you mean all I have to do is behave like a frrecking idiot on TV and then you'll pay me millions"
Mad Men actor, Jon Hamm who referred specifically to Kim.
"Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a fcking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly"Mad Men star Vincent
Hamm's co-star,Vincent Kartheiser,agreed with Jon's comments.
'Our society enjoys to turn on the television and see someone who’s maybe awful and they can say, 'Well at least I’m not as terrible as that person.''
And Barbara Walters
 'You don't really act; you don't sing; you don't dance, you don't have any - forgive me - any talent!'
The answer to all above comments is...'We're still entertaining people.' Khole Kardashians!

I don't watch much TV so not really into reality shows or the like,But I guess Khloe is right, I think we're having fun , we tune in every week ... and we find ourselves bracing for the inevitable!

I have to say we genuinely having fun watching it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome issues here. I am very happy to see your article.
    Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    Also visit my weblog ... help me lose belly fat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.