World’s most expensive bikini

All diamonds, no fabric......

The glittering $30 million bikini designed by Susan Rosen & Steinmetz Diamonds, is the largest example of luxury that is not applied on a bathing suit. The bikini features over 150 carats of diamonds impeccably crafted with perfect pear-cut diamond of 51 carats, 30 carats of emerald cut diamonds, joined together by a sheet of platinum.

It is said that Rosen designed the glamorous piece of body jewelry to reflect the eternal love and beauty of women.

1 comment:

  1. Whеn I origiոally commеnted I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now eаch
    time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way yoս can remove me from thazt service?
    Thanks!

    Take a look at my hkmepage :: girls ѕwimsuits []

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.