'AUNTY Ezekiel' apologizes to her fans after shameful photos surfaced on the Internet.

Bongo Movies ARTIST who expects to "Tie the knot" in the near days , Aunty Ezekiel, has apologized to her fans after her half naked pictures leaked on social networking sites, claimed she was photographed while was in a very drunken state.

The damage has already been done ,Nothing she would say to justify her action or undo what happened ,It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool.

However, she'd like to sincerely apologize to you for seeing those photos as nobody is perfect.
I have seen the pictures,they really show my body but all I can say for now is Pls forgive me for what happened,its all because of the alcohol and I've learned from my mistakes," said Aunty.
How could a bride to be acts this way?? She has no respect for herself, fiancé,family,friends and fans.

Well,folks,she has apologized for her silly actions,Pls forgive her as nobody is pefect!!

Alcoholism has a negative impact on your life.........DRINK RESPONSIBLY!!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This
    sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

    my web-site: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.