Witnez: stop approaching me on facebook ''I'm married''

Special message to those who like approaching women on Facebook ,on my side,I don't like it and do not want to be seduced coz I'm already married and It's been two years now since I got married...so please don't trouble yourself!!
Pls from now on if anyone continues to do so,I'll consider it as an act of defiance and block that person....possibly expose his name in public.
I respect all and consider you as my brothers and my fans too, much love!
On a serious note:Sorry!suitors - she's already marrieeeeed to one direction! .....nothing flashy or showy!

I know its easy to stalk someone,but don't go to extremes though, you do not want to look evil! are u??
Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half-shut afterwards,you go WIT..cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I pay a visit everyday a few web pages and blogs to read articles or reviews,
    except this web site offers quality based content.

    Check out my blog post; Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.