Beckham to leave Galaxy after M.L.S. Cup

David Beckham announced Monday that he would leave the Los Angeles Galaxy after the M.L.S. Cup championship Dec. 1, ending a six-year run in Major League Soccer that raised the league’s profile and also its level of play.
I've had an incredibly special time playing for the LA Galaxy, however, I wanted to experience one last challenge before the end of my playing career," the 37-year-old said. "I don't see this as the end of my relationship with the league as my ambition is to be part of the ownership structure in the future."
Beckham joined LA Galaxy from Real Madrid in 2007 and won three Western Conference titles with the club as well as the MLS Cup last season. When Beckham signed with the LA Galaxy in 2007, he set out to help grow MLS and the sport of soccer in North America.

I hope its not a break for a little bit.....he should retire and be a couch or do something else!!

1 comment:

  1. of coursе like yοur web-sitе but you need
    to сhеck the sρelling on quite a few of уοur ρоsts.
    А number of them aгe rife with sρеlling іssueѕ and І find it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hanԁ I'll definitely come back again.
    Take a look at my page :: prom dress 2013

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.