Would you get permanent eyebrows tattooed?

A female reader wants to know what you ladies think of having permanent eyebrows tattooed. She's contemplating getting one because she says she has faint eyebrows and wants to know ifhaving the eyebrows permanently tattooed is her best option. Would you recommend it? Would you not? Why and why not?

UK glamour model, Katie Price (pictured above) recently had hers done.

I personally find it weird and wouldn't recommend it because it never looks natural and kinda takes away from your beauty. You don't want to be walking around looking like RuPaul! I would rather apply my eyebrow pencils to my eyebrows everyday. That's my opinion, what's yours?

1 comment:

  1. I do not drop a lot of comments, however after looking at through a few of
    the remarks here "Would you get permanent eyebrows tattooed?".
    I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it look like like some of the comments look like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I'd like to follow you.
    Would you list of the complete urls of all your
    shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter
    feed?

    Here is my blog post - weightloss (http://www.phen375max.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.