For men:10 ways to cut cost and plan well for the future

Ten ways to cut cost and give your future a befitting plan.
1.     Have fewer children. 
2.     Don’t carry unnecessary responsibilities. 
3.     Don’t compete with others.
4.     Buy things in bulk. 
5.     Go for a nice and cheap accommodation. 
6.     Buy things for quality and good price, not for high taste and high class. 
7.     Budget your purchase, don’t buy on impulse.
8.     Avoid concubines.
9.     Avoid waste and lastly...
10.  Hang out less with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy great blog! Does running a blog such as this require a large amount of work?
    I've absolutely no understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply had to ask. Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my blog ... book Synopsis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.