I'm dating three women, help me pick one to marry

My fellow readers I'm in a dilemma and I need your help. I'm currently dating three ladies; one I've been dating since 2007, we have a child together and she's a really good woman but I'm beginning to find her boring. She acts more like my mother than my girlfriend. 

The second one I've been dating since 2010. I met her when my first girlfriend and I were taking a break after our child was born. After we got back together, my relationship with the second lady continued. She's from a rich home and spoils me silly but I find her too controlling and too jealous. 

The third girl I met via Facebook just last year. She lives in Canada and wants me to join her there. I love these women differently and I was going to play around for a few more years but they are all now insisting on marriage. The problem is I don't know which one to propose to. Should I pick the woman who has been with me the longest and has a child for me, or the lady who has a lot of money and can give me an easy life or the one in Canada who doesn't give me drama like the other two? 

Help me, please.!

1 comment:

  1. Attrаctіve seсtіon οf content.
    I just stumbled uрon youг website and іn acсession capital to аsѕert that
    I get actually loved account youг weblοg pοstѕ.
    Anyway I will bе subsсгibing on your feeds οr eνen I
    achieνеment you get гight οf entrу to
    conѕistеntly fast.

    My web blog :: Clear Acne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.