Mum throws her baby down to fight another woman

A woman threw her young child down to fight another woman who she felt was disrespecting her in front of her baby.The incident is reported to have taken place on a bus in Connecticut.The two women were arguing over a relationship a relative of the mother had with the other woman's boyfriend.
At one point, the mum accuses her rival;
disrespecting me in front of my baby" and yells: "Somebody grab my baby, I will beat the s**t out of you on this bus."
She then stands up, throws the distressed child into another passenger's lap, and charges at the woman.

 Watch the video after the cut...

1 comment:

  1. I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    Visit my website: info.action.or.kr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.