50 year old man asked to show ID for liquor at supermarket because he LOOKS too young

For most of us, it would be flattering to be told we look years younger than our age…but for this man, it got him in trouble.

Charles Brown is a 50-year-old father-of-three: Natasha, 30, Ethan, 28, and Evont’e, 17. He is married to midwife Tracey.

One day he pops into a UK supermarket; Morrisons on his way home. As his groceries rolled through the checkout, the female cashier noticed a bottle of Grant’s whisky and asked him for proof of identity to show he was old enough to buy the drink.

Mr Brown initially thought she was joking, but soon changed his mind when she called her manager.

The forklift truck driver, who lives in Huddersfield, eventually managed to convince the store to let him leave with the whisky. Brown said:
Fair enough I’m slim built, I’m tallish and the way I dress is quite casual, a younger person’s trend sort of thing, but that shouldn't put me at the age of 24.

I’m 50 and I can take this as a compliment but it has gone too far. I don’t look 24. I’ve got a daughter at 30, a son at 28 and my youngest is 17.

My dad didn't look his age and my mum died relatively young and out of my six siblings I am the oldest, but I've been told I look the youngest.

Once I went out and somebody asked my daughter if I was her boyfriend and she said “Don’t be silly – it’s my dad”. I've been on holiday with my wife and other people have thought I was my wife’s toyboy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to
    this sensible piece of writing.

    My web page: CT limo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.