Angry fan slams Jay Z & Beyonce for skipping KimYe's wedding

The fan by handle "arthemogul"posted the rant on Instagram and it's been trending...a lot people are in support of what she wrote. I kinda agree too. Kanye is like a family, they should have been there for him if they don't like Kim. And if they were wary of the cameras, they should have insisted on not being filmed. And it wasn't like they were busy on tour, they went to the Hamptons and Beyonce even posted photos online. I'm not a fan of KimYe but what they didn't is not cool.

1 comment:

  1. Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted
    to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Here is my web page goji actives ()

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.