Yellow Spaces—Collection by Nyumbani Designs

Nyumbani Designs is a brand by Tanzanian Kerry Glanfield and this is her new collection which has been inspired by the Swahili styles...

Remember the woody necklaces on Chichia London's collection last year? Well, they are the work of Nyumbani Designs. She uses wood work to create jewelry pieces!...amazing!

Models Styled by Christine Mhando a.k.a Chichia .. and photography by Osse Greca Sinare...scroll down and feast your eyes!
Yellow Spaces indeed...

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading
    through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

    Take a look at my website nội thất ô tô

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Kindly use the below form to drop your comment:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Clicksomemore.